ITFORCE LLC (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia) invites IT engineers to participate in one-day free IT training lab “IT Disaster Recovery from ransomware, hardware or software failures and human mistakes. How to effectively backup and restore, how to optimize IT data protection”. All registered candidates will be divided into groups of 5 attendees (more attendees leads to less effectiveness of lab training). Planned number of training sessions is 2-3. To register please go to link: https://lnkd.in/d_XsTgp
Small and free Paper Cut program is very easy to install and start to use to collect information about who, when, from what workstation and how many pages printed. Program works as a service and it seems that program intercepts from spooler service all information for own reports or maybe just parses event log? Surely if you have scripting skills you will get almost the same information for free from EventLog after parsing by script – but this program is easier to setup and configure.
One more recommendation – even for network printers with NIC better to install such printers … Read the rest
Several days ago finished my free video seminar. Recording is done in Mongolian. Many my friends, Mongolian IT engineers ask me how properly organize, monitor, maintain assigned permissions to different IT resources (not only shared folder or printer) in accordance with least required access, how adequately conduct Access Control using RBAC. Please share this video with your friends/co-workers – i believe that discussed problem is very common in our IT community.
Briefly: how to maintain remote branches computers without visits.
how to format or re-image or backup or restore or repair or monitor company computers over lan, over wan.
We propose to attend our new two days seminar:
- Windows Deployment Service/WDS
- pxelinux before WDS for protection by password and booting Linux distributives including ESXi installers, memtest, ghost, Acronis and so on
- How to netboot MS DaRT/ERD tools to repair/backup remote computers settings and data
- Unattended installation
- KMS server for Windows, Office auto-activation during unattended installation
- free Veeam End-point Backup and Veeam Backup and Replication Server for remote restores
Building from scratch SMB IT infrastructure. Common mistakes, pitfalls.
This seminar was designed for IT sysadmins, IT engineers who needs to systematize own field experience and fill the gaps in practical and theoretical knowledge. The agenda of seminar deliberately organized to embrace as much as possible practical skills, specifics from real life needs in Mongolia. The topics which included in the seminar are missing in other official courses or too spread over different resources and never before collected in a such way in one place interconnected.
Other our courses are more formal and official, but this one … Read the rest
I would like to invite you to free IT seminar with topic “SMB, IT Security challenges, common mistakes and the practical recommendations. Save and earn money on IT tuning” on 19 of September 2014, Friday, from 10.00 – 14.00.
Venue of seminar:
Geomon Engineering LLC
601, UMJ office, Peace Avenue-36, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (behind Peace Tower)
The brief agenda is :
- Virtualization, how to build IT infrastructure for SMB without overheads (How to properly consolidate all obsolete services on one physical server)
- AD/Active Directory for doubters. Why it is so important for security
Please contact with me, if you are interested in that seminar by 99540206 or thru following link http://goo.gl/forms/3Cb3SwfY2b
Agenda of seminar
Subject: Active Directory essentials, Virtualization, WDS/WSUS
Venue: Suite 601, UJM office, Peace avenue-36, Chingeltei district, 3th khoroo, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Presenter and author: B.Munkhtuvshin
Organizer: Geomon Engineering LLC
Subject: Common questions, installation, configurations
- 9.00-9.45IntroductionWhy Active Directory/AD
- For whom, how to convince management to implement AD, the main obvious benefits of AD implementation
- What is AD for system administration, network admin, for IT manager, business owners
- 9.45-10.15The main definitions and termsforest, tree,