Several days ago finished my free video seminar. Recording is done in Mongolian. Many my friends, Mongolian IT engineers ask me how properly organize, monitor, maintain assigned permissions to different IT resources (not only shared folder or printer) in accordance with least required access, how adequately conduct Access Control using RBAC. Please share this video with your friends/co-workers – i believe that discussed problem is very common in our IT community.
Follow by this link to watch my video lesson on youtube.… Read the rest
Briefly: how to maintain remote branches computers without visits.
how to format or re-image or backup or restore or repair or monitor company computers over lan, over wan.
We propose to attend our new two days seminar:
- Windows Deployment Service/WDS
- pxelinux before WDS for protection by password and booting Linux distributives including ESXi installers, memtest, ghost, Acronis and so on
- How to netboot MS DaRT/ERD tools to repair/backup remote computers settings and data
- Unattended installation
- KMS server for Windows, Office auto-activation during unattended installation
- free Veeam End-point Backup and Veeam Backup and Replication Server for remote restores
… Read the rest