- free Putty
- free Winscp
- Webresearch (personal knowledge base)
- Microsoft DaRT from MDOP, former ERD disk (very easy to add to WDS, or replacing boot.wim on USB with Win7 or win8) For repair, locksmith to reset built-in administrators password, to backup files from not booting disk and so on. To prevent non-authorized access by ordinary users during booting, place pxelinux with password before WDS network bootloader.
- Acronis tools (usually on USB, or as WDS image) mainly for cloning, partitioning, backups
- Hiren tools (mhdd, victoria, memtest to diag freshly purchased HDDs, RAM)
- Separate tiny Memtest (i prefer as a pxelinux option in
… Read the rest